Google Workspace Frontline is now available
- Gmail -Send and receive mail using your professional address, as in [email protected]yourcompany.com.
- Google Calendar – Share calendars to easily schedule meetings and events.
- Google Chat- Communicate in groups or one on one, with text and rich media.
- Google Meet – Join secure video meetings from their laptop or other device (up to 100 participants).
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
- Google Slides
- Google Sites- Create websites without programming experience or knowledge of code.
you’ll get 2GB Drive storage per user and the ability to view content in shared drives. This offer also includes business-grade support and security features like advanced endpoint management, which enables admins to require strong mobile passcodes, set up work profiles for Android devices, manage apps forAndroid and iOS devices, and wipe devices remotely if needed.
Advanced administrative controls
Frontline also includes advanced security and administrative controls, such as:
- Advanced endpoint management—Have more control over your organization’s data. You can require stronger passwords, wipe devices remotely, manage iOS apps, use Android work profiles, and more. Learn more
- Drive audit log—View your users activity in Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, and Sites. Learn more
- Data protection insights reports—View reports about Drive files in your organization that contain sensitive data. Learn more
Add more features
After getting Frontline, you can upgrade later to a different Google Workspace edition. Learn more
Consider adding these subscriptions to Frontline: