- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2): EC2 allows users to create and manage virtual machines (VMs) running on Amazon’s infrastructure. This can be used to run web servers, databases, and other applications.
- Elastic Container Service (ECS): ECS is a powerful platform for managing containerized applications, using Docker containers and the Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes (EKS)
- Simple Storage Service (S3): S3 provides scalable and durable storage for data, including files, images, and videos.
- Relational Database Service (RDS): RDS is a fully-managed relational database service that supports multiple database engines, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Oracle.
- DynamoDB: DynamoDB is a fully-managed NoSQL database service that supports key-value and document data models.
- Redshift: Redshift is a fully-managed data warehouse service that makes it easy to analyze large amounts of data using SQL and your existing business intelligence tools.
- Elastic MapReduce (EMR): EMR is a fully-managed cloud service that makes it easy to process big data using open-source frameworks such as Apache Hadoop and Apache Spark.
- SageMaker: SageMaker is a fully-managed platform that enables developers and data scientists to build, train, and deploy machine learning models quickly.
AWS also offers a wide range of services for the Internet of Things (IoT), serverless computing, and security, making it one of the most comprehensive cloud computing platforms available.
AWS is the most widely used cloud provider and the first to offer cloud services. Any project related enquries connect #FORTULER